Hello, and thank you for reading my blog. I love sharing my story of IBD and living with a stoma, but everyone has a different story to tell. I believe to spread awareness people need an insight to the disease from a variety of different angles, and this is where you could come in.
If you would like to write for my blog please read below!
- It doesn’t have to be you just writing paragraph after paragraph of your story, please be creative! It can be funny, videos, photos, answering questions, as long as it spreads awareness and positivity I would be happy to take any ideas on board!
- If you really want to feature but not sure how you want to go about sharing, give me a message! (My instagram is linked to the side of this page) We can go through some different options and I can even put it all together for you!
- Please keep in mind this blog is to spread awareness, and I’m not a doctor. All my experiences are from my journey, and others may have been given other advice. Please be aware of this and if sharing your story be wary of posting anything which could come across as medical information.
- Please be kind.
- I will check anything before I post, if there is errors with grammar or spelling I will change these, but I will not change the content of your story don’t worry!
- Provide photos! If your photos go with a certain part of text, let me know!
- Email me your ideas or blog posts at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include your Instagram handle!
I look forward to reading everyone’s posts, please don’t be shy!